Last year at SXSW we started the discussion on the rising role of the Chief Innovation Officer. We discussed why organizations need someone accountable for innovation and the roles and responsibilities of the Chief Innovation Officer. This year, we’ll continue that conversation and dive deeper into how the Chief Innovation Officer can become an agent of change and help their companies transform their capabilities to deliver on the promise of innovation. This presentation will guide Chief Innovation Officers through the fundamental steps for setting an innovation transformation journey in motion: get ready, get started, transform and sustain.
To vote for my proposed SXSW presentation on the Chief Innovation Officer as an agent of change click here. I look forward to a live conversation with you this year at SWSW Interactive.
- What steps must I take to prepare my organization to consistently achieve organic growth from innovation?
- I am charged with accountability for innovation results within my organization… where do I begin?
- How do I structure and design my organization for innovation?
- What are the capabilities I need to develop in order to improve results from innovation?
- How do I create a system that can sustain innovation results over the long haul?